Monday, September 21, 2009

There's this irritating pinching

In my abdomen. It's not really where I would expect round ligament pain (which is one of the worst pains IMO) but it's not really where the baby is either so I don't know what the cause of the pain is.

I keep trying to get help from Brandon since picking Kiera up irritates it further but he's less than interested and is more interested in being antisocial.

He really doesn't like living here with my parents. I can't really blame him since it's not really his fault Family Dollar screwed him over. I know he wants to leave but making minimum wage and working 30 miles away you tend to break even. Good thing gas keeps going down.

Back to my original complaint, it's a good thing I have a doctor's appt tomorrow. I'll have to remember to ask them. It's with a new OB... I hope she's a better doctor than some of the ones I've had in the past. I'm not going to hesitate this time around. I suffer from RPL (recurrent pregnancy loss) and I need a proactive OB. As it was it's been over 3 weeks since I've seen a doctor and been released from the health dept (requirement in NC when you have medicaid). They claim it was the first appt they had available and even changed my time (originally it was 8 am and now it's not till 1:30 pm). I have to get up earlier anyway and do a walk in appt with Jessica (the P.A. who I see at the shrink's office) so I can get a refill on my meds.

Speaking of the meds, I'm not really sure if they are helping or not. The higher dosage definitely seems to be helping better than the low dosage. I'm on Symbyax for my bipolar 1 and it's a combination of olanzapine and Prozac. I was on the 3/25 dosage and now I'm on the 6/25. My bad days are still Wednesdays and Thursdays (which happen to be my father's days off from work). I'm fine as long as I don't have to deal with him but it's almost impossible when he keeps relying on me for everything!!!! I'm tired of being his live in maid - I cook for him, I clean for him, I do his laundry, I clean his room, I help him get dressed... the list goes on and on. It's so irritating taking care of a 13 month old and a 55 year old that acts worse than my 13 month old. Don't get me wrong.. I love taking care of Kiera.. she's my world.. but 2 babies and one I didn't give birth too... I think he would challenge a saint.

So maybe I need to go up in dosage just for the days he has off.. we only have one car and when Brandon is at work I'm stuck at home. Maybe it'll just be easier with Mom home now. Last week was really rough.

I guess I should stop complaining for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment