Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stupid people

Why is it people feel the need to be stupid in regards to whatever and then expect sympathy when the stupidity rears it's ugly head?

My father is a fat cow. We know this. He's over 430 lbs and in very poor health. He doesn't eat right, doesn't exercise, barely moves, can't even dress himself, etc. He doesn't take his medication like he's supposed to and when he does take it, it makes him lightheaded and dizzy. Well when you eat fried fatty foods, load up on carbs, eat enough food for 2 or 3 people, it's going to knock you on your butt. He doesn't understand this and expects us to feel sorry for him because he's "limited" to what he can do. Yeah okay.

He also has this stupid pool game that he loves to play. His ID keeps getting banned because he likes to pick fights with the moderators on the forum of this stupid pool game. Then he wants me to find out how to change the I.P. address, call the internet people and have them change it, and email the support team asking them why he was banned (not to mention the fact that he's portraying himself as a 12 year old girl).

Then Brandon starts telling me about his stupid fat lazy boss. He knew going in from previously working with this piece of shit that he was utterly lazy and totally relied on his crew to make him look good. He doesn't do anything other than push papers. If he actually works the 50 hours a week he's supposed to I'd be shocked.

Why do I have to deal with stupid people????? It doesn't help that being almost 4 months pregnant means I'm hormonal. I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment